DVD Audio Extractor 7.1.1
Download DVD Audio Extractor 7.1.1 Keygen - A powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool
Download DVD Audio Extractor 7.1.1 Free - A powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool
Download DVD Audio Extractor 7.1.1 Crack - A powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping tool
Download DVD Audio Extractor 7.1.1 Serial Number - A powerful software DVD audio extracting / ripping toolDVD Audio Extractor is an application that can extract audio from DVD movies and export them to the OGG, MP3, WAV and FLAC format.
The user interface of the program consists of a wizard that is very easy to navigate through.
In order to get started, you have to select the DVD source. So, you can import a movie from the DVD-ROM, open DVD files from a folder or open a single AOB or VOB file.
So, you can select the chapters, preview them, choose your preferred audio stream, as well as input metadata (artist, album, year, genre). Plus, you can download or upload metadata to the database.
In the following step, you can select the output format and configure settings when it comes to the sample frequency rate, channels, VBR, ABR, preset, bits per sample, and others.
Besides the aforementioned extensions, you can select "Direct Stream Demux" (sound will be extracted without decoding) or "CD Image and Cuesheet" (create an audio CD image file and a cuesheet file).
Now you can set the output directory and disable default settings like saving each chapter into an individual file, overwriting files with the same name or creating an M3U playlist. But you can also enable normalization and set maximum level.
In the last step, you can set the thread priority and action after encoding finishes (e.g. pop up a notification, shutdown computer). Once you have pressed the “Start” button, you can view a progress bar with the current processed chapter, as well as speed, elapsed and remaining time.
The program uses a moderate amount of system memory and CPU, and contains a comprehensive help file with snapshots. Also, DVD Audio Extractor manages to finish a task in a very short amount of time and kept an excellent sound quality.
The bottom line is that we couldn't find anything wrong with this software. We highly recommend DVD Audio Extractor to all users.
Here are some key features of "DVD Audio Extractor":
· DVD Audio Extractor is designed in sense of easy use. The program comes with a step by step wizard-like interface and all the functions can be used by simple mouse clicks.
· With its fully optimized processing engine, DVD Audio Extractor can convert selected audio tracks within 10% of the playback time. (Note: processing time differs for different audio format settings)
· DVD Audio Extractor can decode all the audio formats available on DVD-Video: Dolby Digital (AC-3), MPEG1/2, Linear PCM (any 16, 20 or 24 bit, 48000 or 96000 Hz sample rate, 1 to 8 channels), and DTS (Digital Theater Systems).
· DVD Audio Extractor is able to encode to several formats: OGG (Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Surround), MP3 (Mono, Stereo or Joint Stereo) and Uncompressed PCM Wave (unlimited channel, 8 bits, 16 bits or 24 bits, with an option to save each channel to separate file).
· The newly added CD Image creating feature allows you to convert DVD to Audio CD in one step.
· The newly added audio play/preview feature allows you to listen to the selected chapters, so that you can be sure those chapters are really what you wanted to extract. You can also use DVD Audio Extractor as a standalone Audio Player for DVD-Video discs.
· The resample library in DVD Audio Extractor allows you to save audios to any sample rate with high quality.
· DVD Audio Extractor provides support for NT/2000/XP natively (no ASPI manager required). On Win9x/Me systems ASPI manager (wnaspi32.dll) is still necessary.
· Select all tracks you want to rip and DVD Audio Extractor will automatically rip and encode them one by one.
· The detailed descriptions in the help file explains everything the user has to know about how to use DVD Audio Extractor.
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug that might cause clicks on created DTS-CD image.
· Other minor enhancements.